Welcome to DJH Financial
We are pleased to announce that we have selected NBC Securities as our new broker-dealer partner. Your brokerage account assets will be held in custody with RBC Capital Markets, LLC. NBC Securities, founded in Birmingham, AL in 1995, is a member of FINRA and SIPC and an SEC registered investment advisor with client assets in excess of $4 billion. To learn more about NBC, visit www.nbcsecurities.com.
It has been one year since I founded DJH Financial Services. Time flies. It has been a successful first year. I would like to thank you for your patience, support, trust and loyalty. It means a lot to me, and I don’t take it lightly.
I would also like to thank my family for their support, as well as Ayanna Franzen my assistant, who you all know and have worked with. Ayanna has been great. I look forward to continuing working with her, as long as she will put up with me.
I love being an independent Financial advisor. I wake up every morning very excited to do what I do and work for you. Please take a moment to check out my new updated website.
Under my independent platform, I am better able to advocate and navigate the current financial environment.
I am partnering with:
- NBC Securities, Inc.
To provide the following services:
- Custody & Brokerage Services through RBC Capital Markets LLC
- Checking Features, Money Market Accounts, ATM access through RBC Capital Markets LLC
- Optional 24/7 online Account Access
- IPO’s and Secondary’s through NBC Securities, Inc.
I believe you will benefit from the enhanced opportunities and services DJH Financial Services offers. I am looking forward to continuing our relationship as your financial advisor. Thank you for your trust and confidence.
As a Financial Advisor, I believe in preservation of capital. I look for strategies and time proven methods to help limit downside while still allowing for the upside opportunity.
I believe in ETF strategies to help limit downside, living benefits annuities to help build personal pensions along with dividend paying stocks as part of a total return strategy.
Here is my resume representing 30 years of financial industry experience:
- 1984 Tri-Captain Rutgers University Men’s Track Team
- 1985 Graduate Rutgers University, BA Communications
- 1985 CBOT (Chicago Board of Trade) Bunge Corporation, Clerk /Runner
- 1986 CBOT Options Pit Clerk
- 1987 Morgan Stanley, Associate Member CBOT (MMI) Mini Dow Futures Contract
- 1987-1988 Associate Member CBOT, Merrill Lynch Proprietary Floor Broker
- 1988-1993 Associate Member CBOT, Independent Floor Broker, Order Execution for Morgan Stanley, Citigroup, Bank of America.
- 30 year Bond Futures Trader
- 1994-2001 Dean Witter-Morgan Stanley Woodland Hills, California Retail Financial Advisor
- 2001-2009 Smith Barney, 2nd Vice President Investments
- 2009-2015 Wells Fargo, Advisor -Senior Vice President
- Present DJH Financial Services, President & CEO